The SAIS Library, together with all JHU Libraries, is pleased to announce a new and improved way of requesting and tracking your interlibrary loans.
Go to the Library's home page Interlibrary Loan on the left nagivation bar or connect directly to saisill.jhu.edu. The first time you use the service, you will need to click on First Time User to register and select a username / password.
Once you have set up your Interlibrary Loan account, you will be able to log in to saisill.jhu.edu any time, using your username and password. Among the self-service options, you can:
- submit new requests without re-entering your personal information
- check on the status of your interlibrary loan requests
- view history of past interlibrary loan requests
- request renewals of interlibrary loans
- retrieve articles that have been delivered to us electronically
For more information, please see this list of Frequently Asked Questions